Who are we?
Managing Director, Anthony Newbigging founded ASG Maintenance Pty Ltd in early 2008 in order to service the mining, civil and construction sectors. ASG Maintenance provides support personnel and fill site required crews into various locations in NSW and QLD.
A few years later, ASG Equipment Pty Ltd was established in conjunction with ASG Maintenance to provide existing and new clientele with dry hire solutions of earthmoving equipment throughout NSW and across the Eastern seaboard. With maintenance as the core of our hire solutions, ASG Equipment offers a broad range of earthmoving gear ranging from smaller civil machinery to heavy mining equipment. ASG Equipment is able to provide fully maintained and or flexible options to suit various customers, no matter their needs.
Why use ASG Equipment?
- We utilise the most up to date equipment, structured to support the manufacturer's maintenance programs, ensuring you get the best out of your hired equipment.
- ASG Equipment has built a strong reputation as a supplier of quality machinery with experienced tradespeople to Australia's larger mine site operators.
- We take the time to understand your requirements, developing relationships with the key team of your business.
- We offer tailored maintenance solutions to ensure that you are guaranteed peace of mine and machine reliability for all of your equipment requirements.
- We understand the demands of the industry, we believe it is imperative that our equipment packages and flexible maintenance solutions are tailored specific to your budget and scheduling needs.